A Prestigious Post Graduate Institute of Northern India with NAAC 'A' Grade.
The mission of DSCW is to provide higher education leading to an enriched holistic and wholesome personality of its key stakeholders. Students are the heart and soul of DSCW. They provide the reason for the institution's existence. DSCW aims to inculcate in students a constant yearning for learning through the combination of academic rigour, contemporary curriculum design, passionate knowledge delivery, participative dialogue and discussion, interaction with leading practitioners and application orientation. Along with academic excellence, students are sensitized to the concerns of society and encouraged to address them with dedication and fervor. The result is a wholesome personality that creates value for organizations even while meeting the challenges of the 21st century and bridging the chasm between the haves and the have-nots. Faculty, staff and administrators facilitate the transformational change that is sought to be brought about in the young people who pass through the corridors of DSCW.
People who walk the talk make the vital difference at DSCW. By personal example, they inspire students to imbibe the virtues of hard work, perseverance and carry a positive attitude. In the final analysis, DSCW aspires to be a catalyst in bringing about a change in the higher educational scenario of this great country. The rich tradition and culture that we have inherited over thousands of years is sought to be seamlessly woven into the tapestry of rational and modern thinking that would be the cornerstone of a glorious and prosperous India.
- Where young girls are provided the values of unrestricted society with a streak of liberal humanism and progressive outlook towards common shared humanity.
- Where each member of the College community is affirmed, valued and challenged;
- Where students and staff are encouraged to strive for excellence in all the areas and endeavour to be the best of their ability
- Where students are prepared for nimble and trustworthy participation in the community; and
- Where education is based on the belief that a person should be developed integrally and to build the structure of wisdom through knowledge, so that this search for knowledge should lead us to
- the exercise of love and humanity.
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A., M.A., M.Com., M.Sc.
||01632-222145, 229145, Fax - 01632-222144
Inside Bansi Gate - Ferojepur City, Punjab - 152002,